Mulţumiri acordate: 12
Mulţumiri primite: 91
Gen:
Vârsta: 25
Romania

Create a WoW server - TrinityCore - Windows

Tudy

Good morning all,

You now know how to compile a Trinity core regardless of the version. If you haven't yet taken the time to read my old tutorial, I invite you to go to this topic . During this tutorial, you will thus be able to create a WoW server with the core that you have compiled. Interesting, isn't it?

Before you start, there are several things you should know:

We're going to have to emulate the game .
Emulation consists of replacing an element of computer hardware, such as a computer terminal, a computer or a game console with software. The definition of the term emulate is “seek to imitate”. The objective of this tutorial is therefore to create a server different from that of the official servers (those of Blizzard) where we will be able to connect. We can then modify the game as we wish.
The server is made up of a core . It is the very heart of the server and it is it which will allow the connection between the server files and the database. It is therefore an essential element. It is coded in C ++

It is also composed of a database . It makes it possible to store a multitude of data. In our case, it will make it possible to store the accounts of the players, the characters, the spells, etc ... It is the SQL language which is used. We will be using Xampp , which is a very good MySQL software
Finally, we are going to use a client to connect to the server. This is the World Of Warcraft client . A client is software that will send requests to the server.

DATABASE INSTALLATION
I'm not going to do a part for installing Xampp , I think it's pretty straightforward.
Start by starting Apache & MySQL via the Xampp control panel . (Apache because it will need to connect to PHPMYADMIN.
Please note, Skype uses port 80 . It must therefore be closed before starting Apache.
Imagine
Click Admin next to MySQL . We are going to change the password for our database . The password of the root user must be changed to localhost.
Imagine
Then in the Change password tab:
Imagine
Enter the desired password then Execute .
Now let's change the password in the conf.inc.php :
Imagine
Imagine
You put the password that you entered earlier in the '', on the password line . Save the file and you will have access to PHPMyAdmin again .Now let's create a database to host our WoW tables .
Rename it as you wish.
Imagine
Open the database and click import. We will put the previously downloaded SQL file there . An SQL file contains queries. A query is an action that will be performed on a database .
Imagine
Click on Execute and voila that your database contains the tables necessary for the functioning of the server.

INSTALLING THE REQUIRED FILES
To function, your server needs DBCs , MAPS . You can also put VMAPS but it is not mandatory.
DBC files are the formats used by Blizzard to store data. It is a binary database. These files store, for example, icons, etc.
The MAPS is the worlds. Where your character can walk.
The VMaps is not mandatory. It allows to take more into consideration the walls. For example, a mob will not be able to see through walls or a remote skill will end if it encounters an obstacle. It is much more realistic.
I posted the files just for version 4.3.4
Post the files here for the other versions and I will add them to this topic.
So download these files and put them in the folder where your Trinity executables are located .
Imagine
Voila, you have the files necessary for the proper functioning of the server.

For the curious, you can extract the necessary files yourself with the compiled extractor .

SERVER CONFIGURATION
We are going to modify the files to allow the connection to the database.
Rename your .conf.dist files to remove the .dist .
For example, worldserver.conf.dist becomes worldserver.conf

So let's modify these files.
Let's take an example with the authserver.conf file
Look for the line:

Cod: [Trebuie să fii autentificat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link.]

LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1; 3306; trinity; trinity; auth"
The line is organized this way: host, port; user; mdp; auth.
Let's imagine my mdp is funkyemu , here's how I'm going to organize my row:

LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1; 3306; root; funkyemu; auth"
In this case, my auth file is configured correctly.
The same must be done for bnetserver.conf and worldserver.conf
Attention, in worldserver.conf , there are 3 lines to modify:

LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1; 3306; trinity; trinity; auth"
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1; 3306; trinity; trinity; world"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1; 3306; trinity; trinity; characters"
Your server is ready to launch.

START THE SERVER
Let's edit the client realmlist . Go to the following path: \ World of Warcraft \ Data \ frFR and open the realmlist.wtf file
Imagine
Replace YOURIPHAMACHI with your hamachi IP if you are in Hamachi or localhost if you want to put it locally.

Your server is ready, run worldserver.exe and authserver.exe .
Once worldserver is launched, create your account:

account create AccountName Password [ENTER] --- Account creation
account set addon AccountName 2 [ENTER] --- Activate addons. 0 = Classic WoW, 1 = Burning Crusade, 2 = Wrath of the Lich King
account set gmlevel AccountName 3 -1 [ENTER] --- The status of the account. 0 = Players, 1 = Animator, 2 = GM, 3 = Administrator

You can now log in to IG.
If you have any suggestions for improving the tutorial, please do not hesitate.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate either, we're here for you.
I would try to do other WoW tutorials to fill this section a bit : P

Good work everyone !

Downloads :
List of possible downloads for this tutorial / sharing ...
Trinity Core Database 4.3.4 : Trebuie să fii autentificat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link.
Maps 4.3.4 :Trebuie să fii autentificat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link.
DBD 4.3.4 : Trebuie să fii autentificat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link.
Launcher : Trebuie să fii autentificat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link.
WoW Client (Jinx): Trebuie să fii autentificat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link.

Discord: Tudy#5861
E-mail: Contact@Games4All.Ro

Vă rugăm să scanaţi întotdeauna fişierele pe care le descărcaţi cu Trebuie să fii autentificat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link..
  • Subiecte similare
    Răspunsuri
    Vizualizări
    Ultimul mesaj

Înapoi la “WoW Ghiduri şi Tutoriale”

• Informaţie